This is a quick guide on how to setup a 365 Exchange Email account on your iPhone.
You will need your email address and password in order to do this so please make sure you have this written down or stored away somewhere, if you do not have your password please contact us or your email provider to get the information needed or reset.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Accounts & Passwords.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Exchange.
- Enter your Email address and a short Description (e.g. your company's name) for your email.
- Tap Next.
- You may be asked if you want to Sign in to your Exchange account using Microsoft?. Tap Sign In.
- You will see a Office 365 sign in screen, pre-filled with your email address. Enter your Password and tap Sign In.
- If Microsoft cannot find your account, you will be asked to enter your details manually. Enter the following information, if prompted:
Field What to enter Password Your email account password Server outlook.office365.com Domain Leave this field blank Username Enter your full email address (for example, email@example.com)
- Tap Next.
- After you have successfully logged into your account, you will see a Microsoft screen asking you to grant account permissions to your phone's mail app. Click Accept.
- Make sure you've selected to connect all the features you want and tap Save.
Return to your home screen and open the Mail app — you should see some email messages, in your new inbox!
If you need any help please submit a support ticket here.